I’m sending Wishes with A Beautiful Friendship stamp set today. First, I wanted to share a few Stampin’ Up! updates.
- SU! has released a new 3D Embossing Plate to work with their new 3D Embossing Folders, which are thinner than most embossing folders. It is available now and can be ordered from my store, without paying S & H charges for the month of June. Please remember to use the June Hostess Code, RNBN3T3E, if your order is less than $150.
- To create your emboss sandwich-
- Use a die-cutting & embossing machine platform as a base; no matter which machine you’re using, use the standard platform which comes with your machine.
- Use the 3D Embossing Folder with your paper in the middle.
- Then use the 3D Embossing Folder Plate on top.
- The new Purple Posy ink pad and refill is on back-order due to quality control issues. SU! will keep us monitored of the situation.
- I am still adding folks to my Stamper’s Club. One needs to order $50 in products every other month and will be hostess one of the months (and, receive the Stampin’ Rewards). It is optional to meet with your group. Let me know if you’d like more information.
- It’s a great time to become a SU! Demonstrator and join my team! For $99, you’ll receive $125 in products and discounts on your orders. (Don’t forget the free S & H during June) The quarterly minimum of $300 will be easy to meet, once you begin stamping.
Now, onto the card…
I used A Beautiful Friendship stamp set to make this card. The stamp set is in the new 2019 SU! Catalog.
I played with the CAS Colors & Sketches group to make this card.
First, I made a card base using Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
Second, I embossed a layer of Petal Pink cardstock with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. Next, I adhered it to the card base with SNAIL adhesive.
Third, I added a border of the Perinneal Essence DSP to the Petal Pink cardstock layer and adhered with SNAIL adhesive.
Fourth, I cut an oval out of Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Next, I used my Paper Snips and cut a layer for the oval using Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Then, I matted the Whisper White oval onto the Blackberry Bliss layer, adhering with SNAIL adhesive.
Fifth, I stamped various images from A Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto the Whisper White oval using the following ink pads-Blackberry Ink, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Old Olive. Next, I added 3 Basic Pearl Jewels randomly to the stamped image.
Sixth, I colored a piece of Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon with the Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend. I tied the ribbon around the card center and added a bow. Next, I adhered the stamped image to the front of the card, over the ribbon, and ahered with SNAIL adhesive.
Sixth, I stamped a small flower from A Beautiful Friendship onto Whisper White cardstock using Petal Pink ink. Next, I stamped a sentiment from A Wish for Everything stamp set over the small flower with Blackberry Bliss ink. Then, I punched out the circle using the 1 1/2-inch circle punch. Following, I punched out a layer for the circle using Blackberry Bliss cardstock and the 2-inch circle punch. Finally, I adhered these two pieces together with SNAIL adhesive and added it to the lower right corner of the card front, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped various images from A Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock, using the following inks-Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Old Olive. Finally, I adhered this layer to the inside of the card using SNAIL adhesive.
Card Base-Blackberry Bliss cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 inches
Card Layer-Petal Pink cardstock-4 X 5 1/4 inches-embossed with the Scripty 3 D embossing folder
Top Layer-Perinneal Essence DSP-2 x 5 inches
Oval for focal image-Whisper White cardstock, cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies-oval is 3 1/4 x 2 3/8 inches
Oval layer-Blackberry Bliss cardstock-3 1/2 x 2 3/4 inches
Small oval for sentiment-Whisper White cardstock-cut with 1 1/2-inch circle punch
Oval layer-Blackberry Bliss cardstock-cut with 2-inch circle punch
Inside of card-Whisper White cardstock-5 1/4 x 4 inches