-for Try Stampin’-or not-on Tuesday, Double Trouble and Festive Friday…
Today, I’m showing the beautiful Parisian Blossoms Suite to you. I’ve not been to Paris, but it’s on my bucket list of places to visit. And, the Parisian Blossoms Suite contains stamps/dies, DSP, ribbon, rhinestones and a 3D embossing folder. Also, the suite can be found in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and my online store.
Since two of the challenges called for a tall card, I started with 8 x 91/4 inches of Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4 inches. Next, using SNAIL adhesive, I added a 3 3/4 x 9 inches layer of the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP from the Parisian Blossoms Bundle.
Afterwards, I embossed a 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches layer of Pool Party cardstock with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder found in the Parisian Blossoms Suite. Next, I cut a 3 3/4 x 2 inches layer of Silver Foil using the Jubilee Beauty Dies (found in the Occasions Catalog). Then, I used SNAIL adhesive to adhere an edge of the Silver Foil die cut behind the Pool Party embossed layer. Thus, I used the Tear & Tape Adhesive to secure the layer on the card.
Moving along, I cut a 1 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches layer of the DSP from the suite, angled the bottom with my Paper Snips and adhered to the front of the card, using SNAIL adhesive.
Next, using the Stitched Shapes dies, I cut a 3-inch circle from Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Then, using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped a floral image and sentiment from the Parisian Blossoms Bundle onto the die cut circle. Afterwards, I colored the image using Stampin Blends-Petal Pink and Crumb Cake Combos. Also, I added highlights to the flowers with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Finishing up, I added 3 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels randomly to the stitched circle. Thus, I adhered this layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To complete the card, I used the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped a sentiment onto a 3 3/4 x 9 inches layer of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Then, using Pool Party ink, I stamped a floral image over the sentiment, after stamping off. Finally, I used SNAIL adhesive and added the layer to the inside of the card.